While no one enjoys discussing the subject of death, it’s necessary to start preparing for the unexpected. Help your loved ones with your departure by providing them with all the necessary information to handle your affairs, such as funeral arrangements, banking information, and the location of valuable documents. In most instances, you might have this information hidden in different areas throughout your home, or placed in a lockbox that you alone can access. How are your loved ones going to track down all your documents once you’re gone, and can’t tell them where to go?
Help Prepare Your Loved Ones for Your Departure
Make things easy for your family by completing our After Death Guide for Loved Ones. Our guide includes:
- Necessary instructions and information that explains our questionnaire
- Listing the executor of your will
- Questions that direct your loved ones to your banking information
- A place to list any funeral requests or people who need to be contacted
- A place to provide the location to all your important documents and valuables
Fill out our form for your FREE copy ↓
With our guide, you’ll never have to worry about your loved ones struggling to settle your affairs, and will make your parting more manageable for everyone.