Position: Paralegal/Legal Administrative Professional for Growing Family Law Firm
Location: Kernersville, NC
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Established, family oriented Kernersville family law firm seeks full-time paralegal or legal administrative professional. Candidate must have a positive, friendly, and professional attitude, enjoy working in a team environment, and interacting with clients. Candidate must be a motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills and demonstrates writing and computer proficiency. Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, demonstrate a willingness to learn and take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects. Candidate must be trustworthy with high ethical standards. Notary Public and prior family law experience preferred but not required.
• Providing administrative support to 2 attorneys with a combined 46+ years of experience, including answering phones and greeting clients/guests
• Setting up initial consultations for potential clients and performing conflict checks
• Assisting attorneys with drafting correspondence, pleadings, subpoenas, and other documents
• Assisting attorneys with pre-trial and trial tasks, including preparing trial notebooks and exhibits
• Scheduling client meetings, depositions, mediations, hearings, and the like
• Coordinating signatures on various legal documents
• Maintaining client files and monitoring status of cases
• Communicating with court personnel, filing and serving court documents
How to apply:
Qualified candidates can apply in confidence by sending resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com. Optionally, you may include your salary requirements if you wish but that information is not required at the time of the initial application. No phone calls, please. Screening of qualified candidates will begin on Friday, September 21, 2018, and will continue until position is filled. Those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted promptly. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as need to fill position is immediate.
Apple Payne Law, PLLC provides competitive pay, matching 401k, paid vacation, and flexible scheduling. Health insurance is not provided.